I’ve never been so addicted to subscription boxes. It’s a problem. I love love love getting a routine box filled with goodies that I get to sample and getting introduced to new brands. Win-Win. But I’m not going to lie, they get expensive and it’s hard to keep up. Last year I went ahead and begrudgingly cancelled all of my subscription boxes since we were spending so much on the wedding.
And then I started to get the itch back. I’ve been trying to work on my skin, hair etc and what better way to find what works? I read a lot about Fab Fit Fun and figured I’d try out their Editor’s Box, which is basically the “try-out” box, you don’t get to make any selections, but it’s a one time trial, rather than a membership. I liked it, but after scouring Instagram, I saw that the actual ‘Select’ boxes had so much more of what I wanted. I gave in. I signed up for the annual select membership.
My first Select box just arrived for Spring and oh my goodness, I’m in love! Everything is totally my style and I can’t wait to try out the beauty products! This box values up to $374 for the price of $45. The products are full size, so you can really see if you like it, rather than the one-time uses that most sample boxes offer. If you like what you see, follow this LINK and enter code ‘SPRINGTIME’ to get $10 off your first box!
Here’s what was in my Spring box:
- Gypsy 05 Roundie Beach Towel | Retail $50
- Briogeo Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray | Retail $20
- Milly Zip Pouch | Retail $45
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator | Retail $79
- Katrina Hydrating+ Face Mask | Retail $28
- Realher ‘Women Rule the World’ Lip Kit | Retail $48
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set | Retail $19
- Emerald Duv Cage Bracelet | Retail $80
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies | Retail $9
Are you addicted to subscription boxes? Which are your favorites? I can’t wait to hear!