Friends! Can you believe its less than two months until the Holidays!? Shopping for that perfect gift can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. I’m starting my Holiday Gift Guide series earlier than usual this year to get your ball rolling. Whether you’re buying for someone who loves to cook, someone who can’t get enough of working out or the bookworm, I’m going to list my favorites! Leave a comment below with what lists you want to see!
To start the series off, I’m listing my favorite kitchen gadgets! Our new home will be done soon and I’m most excited for our kitchen. These are all items I can’t wait to use more of when we finally move in!
1. Pie Box | Because is there a cuter way to transport pies?
2. The Veggie Bullet | You all know I LOVE to spiralize veggies. BUT I also love chopped veggies! And I love saving space. Like a lot. This one kitchen appliance replaces four, allowing you to spiralize, shred, slice and blend. I was super impressed with veggie bullet’s power. The suction on the bottom still allows it to stay in place. Its great for oblong veggies, but even for those that don’t conform, just chop them down and you’re set!
3. Copper Barware | This set will never fail to get the party started.
4. Pizza Stone | Get the crispiest crust with this ceramic pizza stone! PRO TIP: dust corn meal on your dough and the stone to get that restaurant quality pizza.
5. Soda Stream | One thing I can’t get enough of is sparkling water and having it at the tip of my finger makes me a happy happy girl.
6. Festive Cheese Board | The pattern on this board is almost as beautiful as the cheese that will be displayed on it.
7. Baker’s Edge Brownie Pan | For those who like to cut corners.
8. Mug Rack | For the one who LOVES Chip & Jo as much as you do.
9. Noodle Bowl and Chopsticks | For all those chilly nights, spruce up take take out ramen and make it look like its homemade.
What other gift guides would you like to see?!