HI allllll! We made it through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Although the ‘extended’ sales are still creepin in my inbox, I feel like we’re almost in the clear. Way to go! Does anyone else get severe anxiety over these two days? There are just too many sales, am I seeing it all? Am I getting the best deal? Is a better deal going to come tomorrow?! You just don’t know!
The holiday gift guide series is back on track. I started out with my favorite kitchen gadgets and now its time to share my favorite beauty gifts! Whether you’re gifting your closest friends or participating in a blogger gift exchange with someone you’ve never met, the ladies are sure to have a smile on their exfoliated, deep cleaned, moisturized face!
1. Disney x Kiehl’s Since 1851 Hydration Essentials Collection | With each purchase, this special edition set helps secure 212 meals for Feeding America.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Kiss Collection Lip Stick | Choose from 1 of 7 limited edition shades !
4. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum | This is one of my absolute favorite scents! You can get it in a mini or spoil the heck out of your special someone and get a larger size!
5. Sephora Collection Face Mask Magic Mask Set | Say that 3 times fast.
6. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Wand | I am obsessed with this wand. Finally to chuck out all those curling irons of different sizes and just have one base with interchangeable wands. Genius!
9. Peter Thomas Roth Mask a Holic Kit | Why gift one mask, when you can gift five? Or make this splurge go further and gift to five different people! Go even smaller and get the mini set (found here) for only $25!
10. Volcano Beauty Travel Set | We all love this hypnotizing smell, now gift all the goodies in travel form (maybe get one for yourself too!)
12. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer | I mean if you’re looking for the ULTIMATE SPLURGE GIFT for your sister, your mom OR YOUR FAVORITE LIFESTYLE BLOGGER, this is it!