If you guys haven’t noticed, I am a huuuuge Wayfair fan! I’ve been buying furniture from them for years, but did you know they have SO MUCH more than that?! I wanted to share some of my favorite picks with you that I think would be perfect for any home on your list this holiday season! AND we all know those Black Friday deals are coming, so hopefully this guide gives you enough time to heart all your favorites!
- Home Sweet Home Art | You know that person who just moved into a new home? That person who has lived in their home for years? Yes, this is the perfect gift for them.
- Cozy Throw | Ok, I don’t know about you guys, but black accents have become my new thing. I have black throw pillows and black throws all over my house. But if you’re not into that, this throw comes in a billion colors and works as a gift to literally anyone (including yourself).
- Cutting/Charcuterie Board | There’s nothing I love more than a dual purpose item! This one is a cutting board, but is also cute enough to work as a charcuterie board! Hello, perfect hostess gift!
- Planters (Set of two) | These planters are my FAVORITE! I got them back in the summer and you all went crazy for them! I have my faux fiddle leaf fig set up in the bigger one and a smaller plant in the smaller one.
- Double Wall Coffee Mugs (Set of six) | I’ve seen these double wall mugs popping up everywhere on the net and this set of six comes in at such a good price! I’m adding these to my own Christmas list!
- Clothing Rack | If you have a woman in your life, she will than you tenfold for gifting her a chic clothing rack! I have one that is constantly filled with freshly steamed items ready for me to style!
- Wood Burning Fire Pit | We just got our very own fire pit this past Fall and I would gladly trade my rooftop deck in the city for a fire pit in the suburbs 🙂
- Martini Glasses | If there is one drink I always order out, its a (very very) dirty martini. This is the perfect way to save those dollars and make them at home with this chic set of glasses.
- Hey Y’all Doormat | I’m such a fan of adorable doormats and this one is no exception! Whether you live in the country or up north, ‘hey y’all’ is a greeting for everyone.
- Kids Playhouse | Ok, can we talk about the cutest most adorable play house to ever set foot on this planet?! It even comes with its own window planter and mailbox!!
- Crystal Clear Glass Kettle | One of my favorite gifts we got last year was our electric kettle! The water heats up super quick and stays warm without keeping the stove on. But you add in crystal clear glass and I am in heaven.
- Accent Tray | Who doesn’t need a super cute accent tray?! Keep it decorated for each season or even use it as a tray for serving small apps when you have company over!
- Cordless Hand Vacuum | We got this for our wedding three years ago and I am still legit obsessed. It sits right in our main floor coat closet and we whip it out almost everyday. To vacuum the stairs, the baseboards, the couches etc.
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven | I love a good dutch oven that works on both the stove and in the oven! This one comes in a ton of colors, but black and white are suuuuper chic!
- Like Mother Like Daughter Wine Glasses | This is just a really fun gift from mom to daughter or vice versa! And of course, it holds a very heavy pour, because duh.
All links available above or in the mood board below! I want to know where you’re shopping for home items this holiday season?! Tell me in the comments!