It’s hard to believe my first holiday gift guide of 2020 is live! Like what? Where did this year go?! But as I sit here and stare at my tree(s) that have been up since November 2, I can’t help but feel behind! Everyone is shopping earlier this year, including myself, so I’m doing my best to get these guides out to you as fast as humanly possible!
ICYMI, I announced over on Instagram that we are expecting baby #2 in May, so bear with me and my pregnancy brain as I try to crank these out!
This gift guide is one of my favorites to put together because its literally a compilation of items I own and love and want you (or your friend or sister or neighbor) to own and love too! Its hard to limit this category of items to just one blog post, so don’t be surprised if you see me sharing things here and there on their own, but as of right now these are the best of the best that I believe any lady would be happy to receive!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket | This is a splurge for sure, but the woman you buy this for will feel the love every time she cozies up with this little piece of luxury! I absolutely love the neutral leopard print, but it comes in several other colors too!
- Belt Bag | If you’ve been following me at all this year, you know this bag has basically become an additional appendage. I literally wear it everywhere I go, what even is a purse anymore? This little gem keeps all my essentials close by while letting me be hands free to manage a toddler or my coffee. This makes a great affordable gift for any lady on your list and don’t worry, just let them know fanny packs are back 😉
- Give Me More Lip Set | I snagged this set during the Sephora sale because something told me it would be so good to share for holiday and I was right! I love a lip in the fall/winter. To me, it gives you a little feminine flare while all your skin is hidden under sweaters and long bottoms, am I right?! This set has the prettiest reds and nudes, a few are full size and the rest are just enough! You could give as a full set or split up for stockings!
- Apple Watch Band | This band definitely spices up the look of your Apple Watch! I love how it pairs beautifully with any arm stack!
- Gucci Dupe Booties | I fell in love with these THE second they went live for pre-order and I haven’t stopped obsessing yet! They are a practically identical dupe of these $1,100 Gucci Booties. The jewels are also removable which gives you another way to wear them!
- Makeup Eraser 7-Day Set | Y’all know I love the makeup eraser! It literally erases all of your makeup with just water allowing your cleanser to actually cleanse your skin, not just remove makeup. The cool thing about this set is you have one for every single day! Throw them in the wash at the end of the week to gear up for the next!
- Leopard Zip Pouch Set | Ask a girl what she needs and guarantee one of her top answers is ‘places to store shit’ hahaha. This adorable set allows her to pack up makeup, road trip essentials, or anything she desires! Easy to travel with too!
- Silicone Wrapped Ceramic Mug | I’m a sucker for a pretty mug, especially one with a lid (bc #momlife), even comes in a few other colors as well, that’s all.
- Little Words Project Bracelet | I have several of these little cuties and they always boost my mood or give me that extra bit of exactly what I need based on my mood. ‘You Got This’ just seemed fitting for 2020, but there are plenty of others to choose from.
- Homebody Sweatshirt | Now if this doesn’t scream 2020 (and possibly 2021), I don’t know what does!
- Cozy Slippers | So I have the UGG version of these slippers and absolutely LOVE them, but recently tried out my neighbors amazon dupes and they are just as good for a fraction of the price!!
- Jewelry Box | I searched high and low for the perfect way to store all of my jewelry last year and found it! I’m obsessed with this one, I have the ultimate size (the large is pictured above)! I love that it has the mirror when you open the top and so many little compartments, also comes in several different variations on the site, some smaller, some taller, some different colors, something for everyone!
Hope you’re able to find something for the woman in your life on this list! And feel free to message me or comment below with other gift ideas you’re looking for and I’d be happy to help!