I have a major sweet tooth and I love to bake. Normally these two go hand in hand. However, sometimes I’m lazy. I need that sweet tooth fix without all the work. Insert: individual mug desserts. I have neverbeenso obsessed with these cute little desserts for one. Mug desserts have been around for some time, so I’m not reinventing the wheel here, but this S’mores Mug Cake is to die for. I had everything in my pantry and it took all of 5 minutes from start to devour. You won’t be sorry.
5 Minute S’mores Mug Cake
2 T. butter, melted
¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
2 T. brown sugar, packed
½ T. granulated sugar
¼ cup milk
¼ cup + 1 T. all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. baking powder
dash of ground cinnamon
2 T. Kraft Jetpuffed Marshmallow Crème
2 T. chocolate chips
1 T. Kraft Jetpuffed Marshmallow Creme, for garnish
Chocolate syrup, for garnish
1. In a mug, add in the butter, graham cracker crumbs, brown and granulated sugar. Stir to combine.
2. Add in the milk and stir until combined.
3. Add in the flour, baking powder and ground cinnamon. Stir until combined and smooth.
4. Stir in the Jetpuffed and chocolate chips. Note: If you don’t have Jetpuffed Marshmallow Creme, Mallowbits or regular mini marshmallows would work.
5. Place in the microwave. Heat for 1 minute and 35 seconds.
6. Place remaining Jetpuffed on top of cake. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
7. Let cool slightly and eat.